Plumeria Flowers In Chicago

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Introduction of New Rose Plants for 2012 - Floribunda, Grandiflora, Groundcover, Hedge, Hybrid Tea, Miniature and Shrub Roses

Spring is almost here, March 20th,
and we are already basking in summer
temperatures here in Chicago, 76 - 80 degrees. 
I want to share with you the brand new rose
introductions for 2012.

I want to emphasize that there is no financial
gain for me by introducing you to these new
roses.

This Ezine issue features the 2012 brand new
roses that are being introduced and highlighted
by online nurseries in their catalogs or on their
websites for the first time.

Floribunda Roses....
Grandiflora Roses....
Groundcover Roses....
Hedge Roses....
Hybrid Tea Roses....
Miniature Roses
I hope you enjoy browsing through
these new roses as much as I did.

Happy Growing,

Bob Walsh